Selling or buying a house is a huge undertaking that is difficult to understand for people who might not be familiar with common real estate procedures as well as state regulations. It is possible to execute a real estate transaction without getting help from a professional. Still, buyers and sellers should aim at contacting virtual realtors if they wish the real estate transaction to be as hassle-free as possible.
According to a recent study report, it is estimated that around 89 percent of sellers and 88 percent of homebuyers prefer working with a professional 100 percent commission real estate agent. In addition to the clients, the real estate agents also vouch for attention. As a 100% commission real estate agent, how can you draw the attention of potential buyers & sellers?
Some important points to consider are:
· Homebuyers look for an agent who will help them in finding the right home with a flat fee
· A significant number of buyers interviewed only a single real estate agent as they wished to purchase a home
· Most buyers claim that they will choose the same real estate agents in the future while recommending them to friends and family.
Based on the given pointers, it is believed that clients also prefer specific types of one hundred percent commission real estate agents from a reliable brokerage company. Some skills most clients look out for are:
· Having a Good Track Record and Several Happy Clients: Prospective real estate clients verify this information on the basis of testimonials and reviews from previous clients. However, what if you are only starting out as a professional realtor? It is recommended to do your best if you wish to impress your clients. At the same time, it is also important to ensure that you are asking for relevant testimonials and feedback in addition to some credibility signals like the client’s picture, full name, video footage, or signature.
· Reachable Online and a Strong Online Presence: As homebuyers search for residential properties that are usually listed online, it will make great sense that they would search for 100% commission real estate agents online as well. Realtors having a strong online presence along with a number of positive client reviews, social media profiles, and a dedicated website will be of great advantage.
· Specialization in a Specific Type of Residential Property: Real estate is one of the industries wherein customers tend to put ample trust in referrals from individuals they know -including industry experts, family members, friends, and acquaintances. Therefore, if have a particular type of residential property in mind -like a condominium set, an independent house, or duplexes in the main city, they will typically ask for referrals from friends and families.
· Excellent Negotiation Skills: A potential client might get easily disappointed by a real estate agent who gives up easily during the negotiation stage. Therefore, it is imperative for you to practice efficient negotiation skills during the real estate transaction.
To ensure success in your 100 percent commission real estate transactions, you should possess some core skills that clients look for.